CALL FOR ARTISTS: Preservation is the Art of the City™

We are looking for talented artists!

Each September, Historic Fort Worth, Inc. produces a month-long, multi-pronged event called Preservation is the Art of the City™ at the Fort Worth Community Arts Center. In its 16th year, the primary component is an art show and sale that runs the entire month.

Jury Day will be Tuesday, February 27.

Artist must be from the North Texas/Metroplex area

If you would like to be considered for the 2018 Preservation is the Art of the City Art Show & Sale, SIGN UP HERE

About the show:

Recognizing that great cities need studio artists who can earn a living, the artists in this show set and receive the fair market value.

For each of their artworks, which represents 65% of the total sales price, with the remaining 35% going to HFW as a charitable gift from the patron.

Artists have the option of entering works into a special section called Stories from the City. During the month thousands of people visit the show.