Thursday, April 9, 2020, 1:00 PM
During this webinar presented by Artwork Archive, you will hear how artists are
innovating during this time and adapting their business to the online market. We will
share stories and tactics on how others are working to overcome the challenges of
event closures and how you can apply them to your career as well.
This 30-minute webinar will provide you with the tools, strategy and resources to
transition your art career online and help you decide what areas you can control
during these unprecedented and difficult times.
We will go over:
- Applying to emergency financial grants
- Resources for artists during COVID-19
- What you can control right now
- Moving your art career online
- Rethinking your pricing and production strategy
- Social media community building and sales